- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that the Bible teaches that salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ alone, believing that he lived a perfect, sinless life in our place and died the death we deserved to die in our place so that we could enter into a personal, permanent, family relationship with God as His adopted children.
- We believe that every believer in Christ is indwelled by the Holy Spirit, who is a guarantee of our ultimate salvation in Christ. The Holy Spirit convicts the world of sin and leads believers to live a humble, God-centered life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both believers in Christ and unbelievers. Believers are raised to eternal life with God–the Bible calls this heaven and unbelievers are raised to eternal separation from God–the Bible calls this hell.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We embrace the Apostles’ Creed and the Nicene Creed which are recognized by Christians around the world.